Job Ref: BA21-68
Role: Contracts Co-Ordinator
Location: Hyflex London
Package: Competitive Salary/Pension/PCP or Company Car
- To organise and supervise operations/ sites as directed by the Branch Manager.
- To order materials and services required to ensure program compliance.
- To prepare Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- To ensure that the works are carried out safely and in accordance with Briggs Amasco requirements.
- To prepare and ensure the Quality Plan is implemented and records kept.
- To prepare the weekly wages for authorisation by the Branch Manager.
- To attend all site co-ordination/safety meetings as required.
- To provide a weekly site supervisor’s report.
- To implement Company policy at all times.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE OF POSITION HOLDER.
Incumbents need to be articulate, numerate and demonstrate competence in:
- A thorough knowledge of the Flat Roofing Industry.
- To hold an SMSTS Qualification.
- To hold a CSCS Black Card (Or be working towards).
- General computer awareness.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com and quote the job reference number BA21-68 in the subject of the email.
Hyflex Roofing are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.