Job Ref: BA23-07
Role: Contracts Manager
Location: Hyflex London
Package: Competitive Salary/Pension/PCP or Company Van
PURPOSE: TO ORGANISE AND MANAGE CONTRACTS TO ENSURE QUALITY, SAFETY, PROGRAMME AND GROSS OBJECTIVES ARE ACHIEVED KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour.
- To efficiently manage multiple Contracts
- To prepare timesheets and approve sub-contract labour invoices.
- To programme works to suit agreed timings.
- Maintain health and Safety standards on sites, ensuring that work is carried out in strict accordance with Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Assess tasks, to produce, amend or add to Method Statements and Risk Assessments as required.
- To ensure Safe Starts/Finishes, Hot Works Permits and Gas Torch Permits are being carried out daily as required on all projects.
- To ensure plant, craneage, materials, labour and sub-contractors are organised and ordered to meet programme requirements.
- Check quality, ensuring that work conforms to specification and drawings.
- To record variations and advise QS.
- To monitor project costs against estimated/projected budget.
- To monitor materials on site, organising procurement and call-offs with Office.
- To co-ordinate deliveries with Main Contractors on-site systems.
- To attend meetings with the Main Contractor as required.
- To keep paperwork records for Quality Assurance.
- To check and record labour outputs against timesheets.
- Supervise sub-contract labour to ensure work meets our requirements.
- Attend Company safety meetings and training.
- To give weekly Toolbox Talks to labour and sub-contractors
- Adaptability/Business Awareness/Detail Handling/Initiative/Planning and Organising/Flat Roofing industry/plant/safety/
- CSCS Black card holder.
- Experience of the building and construction industry is essential.
- General computer awareness.
- NVQ to appropriate level.
- First Aid or willing to undertake First Aid Course
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com and quote the job reference number BA23-07 in the subject of the email.
Hyflex Roofing are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.